This Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is a simple recipe to make and is the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It’s soft and creamy and great for the holidays and special occasions or just because! This fudge makes a great addition to treat tins alongside Peanut Butter Balls, Nutella Rocky Road Fudge, and Shortbread Christmas Crack for the holiday season.
One of my greatest indulgences, when I was growing up, was Peanut Butter Fudge. I worked at a grocery store throughout most of the high school and there was a local company that sold their confections there and the peanut butter fudge was to die for.
Otherwise, I’ve never really been a huge fudge fan, you’ll never see me picking up a piece of chocolate fudge and I hate when fudge is crumbly.
But this peanut butter fudge recipe is creamy, peanut buttery, and perfection. It’s soft and flavorful and just melts in your mouth!
Unlike many fudge recipes, this recipe uses half and half instead of regular milk. This helps add to that rich flavor and creamy texture that I’ve come to love so much about peanut butter fudge!
I also use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar because you get a smoother fudge.
You don’t need any special equipment to make this delicious fudge recipe, it’s a really easy recipe and there’s no candy thermometer required!
Important Items for this Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe:
– Creamy Peanut Butter – You’ll want to use creamy for best results, I prefer Jif Creamy.
– Vanilla Extract – I’m a firm believer that you should never go cheap when it comes to vanilla and you should NEVER use imitation, real quality vanilla can add so much to a recipe!
– 8×8-inch Baking Pan – I love my Simply Calphalon baking pans because they have straight sides and do a wonderful job, but any 8×8-inch pan will do since you’re not actually making this recipe.
– Medium Saucepan – I also love the Simply Calphalon Saucepans because they’re non-stick and heavy-duty pieces of cookware.
– Hand Mixer – I love my KitchenAid hand mixer for quick recipes, my stand mixer is great, but not always necessary and this keeps things easy.
CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Line a 13″ by 9″ pan with foil. Set aside.
4 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 (12 oz.) can evaporate milk
1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract